play my favourite song.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
School's starting tomorrow and I'll be meeting my supervisor for the first time AHHHHHHHHH! I really hope she'll be as nice and as cool as Ruth! Went back to volunteer for cybercounseling that day and it was real nice talking to her. It was really sweet of her to get me a birthday and a christmas gift AWWWW!! She was asking if I want to go back and work cause' they're short of Social Workers since YAH! shifted. But I was saying maybe she might not be around maybe in 1 1/2 years time oops! HAA!

Anyway I'm taking Science of Music alone and tomorrow's the first lecture so hopefully I'll be determined enough to go for lecture like TWICE weekly! But I'm gonna S/U it anyway so it doesn't matter! Whee and randomly, thanks Winnie for the notes and text!

I'm so supposed to sleep after I bathe immediately cause' I've a full day of activities tomorrow but I can't freaking sleep! Yes, my usual sleeping time is like 4am and now i'll have to wake up at 8am! I'm SO DEAD!

And Williestongs can you accompany me to buy nice and cheap working clothes? I was so desperate cause' I've no working clothes so I end up wearing this ugly buttoned top and black jeans! After Funka shall go shopping!

Now that school has started I'm sure there's less meeting up time since we're each busy with our stuff ): HK trip up next right? Or is it Taiwan again? WHEEEEEEEE!

7 days to Funka! Those who are free do come down and watch cause' it'll be a fantabulous competition to watch with 10 NRA teams, FB, Blast! teams with so many Blast! lao jiaos and so many more! Come down 20th Jan at NUS Central Forum 1-5 plus I think! Wheeeeeee JIAYOU!!

Anyway sweeets was telling me that there is more to 'I am Legend' but they cut short it. And there is really smart and stupid zombies. The smart ones are called Stillborn and they behave like humans just that they do their stuff at night. That's why the cars are neatly parked and they managed to trap Will Smith cause' they drive around and blah at night! But there are also the stupid ones who don't think and go round biting people! COOOOOL!!

I can't sleep and Willie told me to count sheep but I've decided to count zombies cause' I love zombies and hates sheep! Wheee nights world (: